Call for Abstract
Frontiers on Advanced Toxicology & Pathology, will be organized around the theme “Probing Novel Facts in Toxicology and Pathology”
Eurotox 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Eurotox 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical toxicology is the branch of science which deals with the removing of the poisonous substances or harmful chemicals from the body of any organism. Clinical toxicologists are the people who are expertized in the field of detoxification. Medical toxicology is a part of the toxicology and deals with the removal of the harmful toxins from the body. The poisoning may be intentional or unintentional but the adverse effects may lead to the lethal damage to the organism. Both clinical and medical toxicologists play an important role in detoxification.
- Track 1-1Clinical Toxicology
- Track 1-2Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Track 1-3Emergency Medicine
- Track 1-4Paediatric toxicology
- Track 1-5Drug Interactions
- Track 1-6Drug interactions and pharmacological compatibilities
- Track 1-7Clinical efficacy and safety evaluation
- Track 1-8Pharmacological treatment of chronic diseases
Food and nutritional toxicology is the part of toxicology which deals with the various food substances which cause the toxicity to the body. The food toxicity may be a result of the pesticides and herbicides used during the process of cultivation. The nutritional toxicity may also result in the toxic response to the body. Nutritional toxicology is a speciality that combines the backgrounds and research approaches of nutrition toxicology.
- Track 2-1Food to ensure cardiac health
- Track 2-2Food to beat the occupational stress
- Track 2-3Exploring the nutritional values of the indigenous and local food
- Track 2-4Relevance of regional and seasonal food in fighting diseases.
- Track 2-5Food preparation techniques in preserving the nursing values
- Track 2-6Food preservatives, toxicity and health.
- Track 2-7Organic food and nutritional values.
Environmental toxicology is the multidisciplinary branch of science with links the environment and the toxic chemicals. The reason for the environmental toxicity is enormous and they may be the pollution which is of different types and the industrial waste. The harmful toxic substances released from the industries and the industrial waste result in the environmental toxicity. Ecotoxicology is the recent emerging concept in the environmental toxicology.
- Track 3-1Environmental Chemistry
- Track 3-2Environmental Pollutants
- Track 3-3Sustainability and Environmental Safety
- Track 3-4Environmental Microbiology
Industrial and occupational toxicology is the branch of toxicology which deals with the various toxic agents and chemicals which are found in the work place and result in the toxic effects to the individual. The industrial toxicologist monitors the safety of the employers and is responsible for the safety of the employers. The industries result in releasing a number of the toxic chemicals and the heavy metals which include the lead, arsenic, and many more.
- Track 4-1Metallic toxicology
- Track 4-2Industrial health
- Track 4-3Hazard identification
- Track 4-4Exposure assessment
- Track 4-5Occupational toxicity
Molecular and biochemical toxicology is the advancing branch of toxicology which deals at the molecular and cellular levels. Molecular techniques have provided the mechanistic information about the role of gene function in the interaction of xenobiotics and living organisms. There are a number of the advances in the field of molecular and biochemical toxicology.
- Track 5-1Molecular Toxicology
- Track 5-2Biochemical toxicology
- Track 5-3Cellular Toxicology
- Track 5-4Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Track 5-5Bioinformatics
Pharmacology is the branch of science worried with the investigation of medication action, where a medication can be extensively characterized as any man-made, characteristic, or endogenous (from inside body) atom which applies a biochemical and additionally physiological impact on the cell, tissue, organ, or living being (some of the time the word pharmacon is utilized as a term to envelop these endogenous and exogenous bioactive species). All the more particularly, it is the investigation of the associations that happen between a living life form and chemicals that influence typical or anomalous biochemical capacity. In the event that substances have therapeutic properties, they are considered pharmaceuticals.
- Track 6-1Clinical Pharmacology
- Track 6-2Neuro Pharmacology
- Track 6-3Systems Pharmacology
- Track 6-4Theoretical Pharmacology
- Track 6-5Dental Pharmacology
Pharmacology is a part of medication which manages the medications and their connections with the bases and the procedures of every living organisms. Applied Pharmacology is a branch of pharmacology which comprises all the applications of pharmacology & toxicology. It mainly involves the branches like the pharmacogenetics, clinical pharmacology, pharmacotherapeutics. Applied pharmacology is the utilization of the medicines and just how the pharmacological activities or data might be related to the therapeutics.
- Track 7-1Drug tolerance
- Track 7-2Drug development
- Track 7-3Pharmacotherapeutics
- Track 7-4Cellular Pharmacology
- Track 7-5Drug interactions
Clinical Pathology is a medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease in laboratory analysis in body liquids, for example, blood, pee, and tissue homogenates or concentrates utilizing the devices of science, microbiology, hematology and sub-atomic pathology. This process requires a medicinal residency. Clinical pathologists work in close efforts with clinical researchers such as clinical organic chemists, clinical microbiologists, therapeutic technologists, healing centres, and alluding doctors to guarantee the exactness and ideal usage of lab testing.
- Track 8-1Immunoassay
- Track 8-2Clinical immunology
- Track 8-3Cytochemical stains
- Track 8-4Serology
- Track 8-5Cytogenetic
Breast pathology is the study which deals with the diagnosis of breast related pathological issues. The women’s breast is made up of unique tissues which produce milk and fatty tissue. The study of breast pathology involves acute mastits which is common during lactation and fat necrosis which is often related to trauma or prior surgery. Sarcomas are rare cancers that arise from the stromal components of the breast which is diagnosed under breast pathology
- Track 9-1Body weight and breast cancer risk
- Track 9-2Neoplastic diseases
- Track 9-3Metaplastic carcinoma
- Track 9-4Breast cancer
- Track 9-5Benign diseases
- Track 9-6Lymph node metastasis
- Track 9-7Molecular biomarkers
- Track 9-8Fixation and Embedding
Psychopathology is the logical investigation of mental abnormality, including endeavours to comprehend their hereditary, natural, mental, and social causes; viable grouping plans (nosology); course over all phases of improvement; indications; and treatment. The term may likewise allude to the sign of practices that show the nearness of a mental issue.
- Track 10-1Neuroscience
- Track 10-2Criminology
- Track 10-3Distress
- Track 10-4Danger
- Track 10-5Deviance
- Track 10-6Mental illness
- Track 10-7Dysfunction
- Track 10-8Epidemiology
Chemical Pathology is the branch of pathology managing the biochemical premise of malady and the utilization of biochemical tests for screening, finding, visualization and administration. Synthetic pathology as a sub-claim to fame inside pathology stretches out crosswise over most restorative specialities and includes the compound investigation of natural liquids (blood - entire blood, serum or plasma; pee; cerebrospinal liquid; and different liquids, for example, radiations, original liquid, sweat and amniotic liquid) to aid the analysis of different malady forms.
- Track 11-1Biochemistry
- Track 11-2Proteomics
- Track 11-3Clinical immunology
- Track 11-4Serology
- Track 11-5Immunoassay
- Track 11-6Cytochemical stains
- Track 11-7Molecular Pathology
Diagnostic pathology is a term used to portray a wide number of laboratory tests. In general, it alludes the studies of tissues collected from the body under a microscope to diagnose or analyse and specialists call it, "pathology". In this sense, it may be utilized to depict by looking the cells of the cervix after a Pap smear to check for confirmation of growth or infection. It may likewise be utilized to portray taking a sample at an example of skin tissue collected on a biopsy to check for proof of skin disease. There are a wide range of employments for analytic pathology.
Digital Pathology is the branch of pathology developed in the modern world to study the image-based information environment which is equipped by computer technology which allows the management of information generated from a digital slide. The study involves the practice of converting glass slides into digital slides that is viewed, managed, and analysed on a computer monitor. This technology is one of the most promising with the advent of Whole-Slide Imaging; the field of digital pathology has exploded as it is better, faster and cheaper diagnosis, prognosis and prediction of cancer and other important diseases.
- Track 13-1e-pathology
- Track 13-2Digital Imaging
- Track 13-3Technology and services
- Track 13-4Whole slide imaging
- Track 13-5Pathology informatics
- Track 13-6Virtual slide microscopy
Veterinary pathology is the science that reviews malady in creatures. The significance of Veterinary pathology is: Diagnosing malady in buddy creatures, zoo creatures, and natural life. Veterinary pathologists inspect tissues and body liquids to analyse infection and anticipate results; Diagnosing malady in sustenance creating creatures. Veterinary pathologists keep up crowd wellbeing and build up if there is a hazard to people who handle or devour results of nourishment creatures; Contributing to medication revelation and security.
- Track 14-1Immune-Mediated diseases of Animals
- Track 14-2Veterinary Medicine
- Track 14-3Comparative Pathology
- Track 14-4Veterinary Parasitology
- Track 14-5Advanced diagnostic techniques
Neuropathology is the investigation of malady of sensory system tissue, ordinarily as either little surgical biopsies or entire body dissections. Neuropathology is a subspecialty of anatomic pathology, neurology, and neurosurgery. It should not be mistaken for neuropathy, which alludes to clutters of the nerves themselves (ordinarily in the fringe sensory system). Neuropathologists are medicinal authorities with skill in the determination of sensory system infections by gross, tiny and atomic examinations.
- Track 15-1Anatomic Pathology
- Track 15-2Forensic Pathology
- Track 15-3Neurosurgery
- Track 15-4Neurology
- Track 15-5Biopsy
Gastrointestinal pathology (counting liver, gallbladder and pancreas) is a perceived sub-forte teach of surgical pathology. Acknowledgment of a sub-claim to fame is by and large identified with committed cooperation preparing offered inside the subspecialty or, then again, to surgical pathologists with an extraordinary intrigue and broad involvement in gastrointestinal pathology. There are around 30 gastrointestinal pathology organizations offered inside the United States (overwhelmingly insightful, and all the more starting late three "corporate" collaborations).
- Track 16-1Chronic inflammatory bowel disease
- Track 16-2Causes of chronic abdominal pain
- Track 16-3Probe-based confocal laser endomicroscopy (pCLE)
- Track 16-4Gastrointestinal bleed
Anatomical pathology is a restorative claim to fame that is worried about the determination of infection in view of the naturally visible, minute, biochemical, immunologic and atomic examination of organs and tissues. Forensic pathology is concentrates on deciding the reason for death by inspecting a carcass. An after death is performed by a therapeutic inspector, as a rule amid the examination of criminal law cases and common law cases in a few purviews.
- Track 17-1Gross description of the sample
- Track 17-2Imprint smears
- Track 17-3Postmortem examinations
- Track 17-4Postmortem examinations
- Track 17-5Cyber Criminology
- Track 17-6Cyber Victimization and Bullying
- Track 17-7Cybergenic Stress Syndrome
- Track 17-8Advanced Research techniques in forensic pathology
Gynaecology and Obstetrics Pathology is the medical pathology subspecialty dealing with the study and diagnosis of disease involving the female genital tract, which includes vagina, uterus, and ovaries and the breasts. Obstetrics Pathology is the study of diagnosis and diseases involve during pregnancy and childbirth, and the postpartum period. A physician who practices gynaecologic pathology is a gynaecologic pathologist.
- Track 18-1Pathology of vagina
- Track 18-2Disorders Originating in prenatal period
- Track 18-3Pregnancy with abortive outcome
- Track 18-4Pathogenesis of Ovarian Cancer
- Track 18-5Pathology of Fallopian tube
- Track 18-6Pathology of Uterus
- Track 18-7Cervical Pathology
Toxicologic pathology combines the disciplines of pathology and toxicology and also draws from many related biomedical fields. The field of toxicologic pathology requires knowledge of both pathology and toxicology, so that integration of morphological and functional changes can be evaluated with respect to their biological significance following exposure to a xenobiotic. This is particularly true in the assessment of the safety, efficacy, and quality of chemicals for human use.
- Track 19-1Experimental Toxicologic Pathology
- Track 19-2In Vitro Pathophysiologic mechanisms
- Track 19-3In Vivo Pathophysiologic mechanisms
Toxicologic pathology concerns the effect of potentially noxious products on the body. The question being asked about the product (test substance) usually involves its safety for humans or its efficacy as a medicament, but can also involve exposure to an environmental toxicant under “natural” conditions. The typical context for most toxicologic pathologists in the pharmaceutical and most academic research situations is intentionally controlled exposure of laboratory animals to xenobiotics as surrogates for humans. The animal phase of toxicological studies is very comprehensive in the pharmaceutical setting, and also often less so but nevertheless rigorous in the academic setting.